11.22.2010

Primary ♥ [the KELLY dress]

The Primary team went out to support our beloved Kelly for her coach holiday kick-off party, where she donned her namesake dress from Primary! 


As I mentioned HERE, Kelly consulted with Primary for Spring and our "KELLY" dress was born! here it is in our SS11 lookbook  


what I love about this dress is that it can be worn either tied at the front [above left] for a relaxed glamour, or in the back for coquettish evening look ~ It's our perfect day to night dress!  



The "KELLY" dress and others from SS11 coming soon to the ESHOP!!


4 comments:

  1. oooh what a great dress and Kelly has such amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic dress!!!!! I'm in love....

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great dress! I love Kelly's blog.

    xoxo
    Niki
    A Haute Mess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait!!! I've been wanting that dress for months now. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics