3.19.2013

SS13 | behind the scenes





We had beautiful girls, an amazing team and perfect lighting ~ so I guess the fact that I captured these on my Canon G9 on auto setting, wasn't all luck.  

Kelly and I, kept playing around with the ideas of friends dressing alike, which is 'big' right now, but for me, brought back a time when my best friends were everything in this world. We shared closets and secrets and skipped school and yes, were all-round crazy bad girls. Everyone must explore their dark side in their youth, and while we touched on this theme for spring, you'll see the full scope of the idea in my FW13 collection for primary.

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?" 
Mary Oliver ~ "the summer day"

[behind-the-scenes of Primary spring/summer 2013 collection // photos: Cleo Schroeder // styling: Kelly Framel // models: Victoria Anderson and Alexandra Pungitore for Wilhelmina // makeup: Zulieka Acosta // hair: Matthew Green] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics