6.20.2012

The New Neutral

Fine, so leopard is anything but new. If your paying attention to the current resort collections, notably Celine and Stella, leopard is no longer a trend and should simply be considered a neutral! This is total deja-vu because I feel like I've already said this in a past-post!  
Either way, I've been thinking about leopard a lot lately.  We're considering keeping our leopard print silk pieces, like our Tee, Tank, and Convertible Wrap dress in our "seasonless core collection." I originally did this print for my Fall/Winter 2011 collection, and buyers are still re-ordering it to this day..I think that pretty much says it all! 

And then again this morning, back on leopard print! as today, the Glamourai has a super-fun-tutorial on how to wear your leopards including our primary black+leopard blouse(currently on sale), and our leopard tee! A great watch for those leopard-adverse ~ which i have to admit was me a few years ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics