2.22.2012

FW12 [Campaign]

Finally sharing our new images for the FW12 collection!! although they have already been up on our newly designed website, and the glamourai.

 I went in a total bladerunner/gattaca direction (in a wearable/sporty-glam way of course)[moodboard here] ,and was so utterly inspired by Nick Cave, that I brought in sequins for the first time. The new leather flounce skirt, I've been wearing every chance I get, but for the rest, even I have to wait. Something to look forward to next Fall!

design: Cleo Schroeder
photography: Greg Swales
style: Kelly Framel
hair and makeup: Jennifer Nam
model: Ming Li Geh



XOCleo

1 comment:

  1. love it!!

    Make sure you enter my giveaway to win a pair of CHLOE SUNGLASSES!! Xx
    http://fashionstarvedteen.blogspot.com/2012/02/chloe-sunglasses-giveaway-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics