9.12.2011

Nostalgia


In this hectic New York Fashion week that kicked off with FNO, shooting the eshop images, our new ss12 lookbook (tuesday!), and goes straight into Coterie, and buyer/press appointments I am truly more excited and passionate of the future of primary than ever. 

Have to admit this really has been the busiest time of my life, starting a new company where you really have to be all titles, all the time, Designer!Stylist!Pattern-maker!Marketer!Blogger!Sales team!PR!Tradeshow Rep!Accountant!Collection Agency! I've learned skills I never thought possible.

I believe we must always move in a forward motion, continually grow and evolve but seeing this photo today, a moment i captured at my first lookbook shoot, [w Melissa Gidney and Lauren Innes] when I packed the collection and took it to my hometown of Vancouver it made me look back. Just for a moment, of how calm and beautiful this day was. Followed by the realization of how far we've come.  

Thank you all for your support. 
XXCleo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics