5.20.2011

Primary Preview

So we brought the lovely Christina Caradona back to shoot our Resort collection a few weeks ago ~ which was inspired by a recent trip to bali. If only you could see these fabrics up close!! the white blazer/skirt/short is a snake-print embossed cotton, and the chiffon on the bottom is a beautiful reptile micro print... 

 I have to say, I haven't used much color in the past; and I may be forever changed ~ I absolutely adore how these colors pop! Had to post a small preview, the full collection will be on our website shortly..

PRIMARY | NEW YORK

4 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with everything that has to do with these outfits! They're gorgeous and your model wears them so perfectly. I can't wait to feature your lookbook on my blog! It'll happen some time next week, I'll be sure to tell you! :)

    ♥ Camille
    http://www.thedeweydecimals.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! Would love that ~ please just link me back!

    XXCleo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These looks are so fun and perfect for summer! Love the use of color! And layers!

    www.mrscapretta.com
    Recipes Fashion Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleo, love the colors--Just Beautiful!!
    The collection looks incredible!
    xxaj

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics