2.14.2011

Eshop [Spring Arrivals]

A few savvy shoppers have already scooped some up ~ pre-announcement (thanks for your support!!). I was recently asked in an interview who I would like to most see wearing primary, I guess she expected a celebrity name, but my answer "excited for the day I see a random cool girl on the street, be totally inspired by her, and then after realize she’s wearing Primary" may be a tad fromage, but totally true! I really am looking forward to see how real women interpret and style my pieces. That IS what fashion is all about, making it your own.

Click HERE to shop the first of our Spring Arrivals.

3 comments:

  1. i love this dress. the knot in the front adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to try this dress on, see if it works well with my hourglass figure. dresses that can be wrapped and styled multiple ways are my favorite.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics