8.23.2010

Vancouver in WonderLand

Who doesn't love a theme party?? 

Tim Burtons Wonderland
One of my besties is having a themed birthday party at the end of the month and it made me think of my wonderful friends, Tyson and Lena who had a 'Alice in wonderland' engagement tea party ~ it was so fun! and ppl totally decked out like mad hatters, tweedle dee, and tweedle dum, there was even a pint size (6month old) cheshire cat! 




I loove running into old friends! Amy Fabulous is just that, the effortlessly chic lady, who really lives up to her name! 


We had very special tea in our pots! 
The "drink me" viles were a huge hit at the party! 




This is the perfect excuse to post this editorial shot by Annie Lebovitz! (Vogue, December, 2003) Starring the beautiful Natalia Vodianaova as Alice with some of the greatest designers and their creations....

Helmut Lang
 Nicolas Ghesquiere ~ Balenciaga Couture
Tom Ford ~ YSL Gauche Satin Dress
Olivier Theyskens ~ Rochas ruffled dress
Jean Paul Gaultier
Stephen Jones and Christian Lacroix
Viktor & Rolf
Marc Jacobs

Karl Lagerfeld ~ Chanel Haute Couture
Donatella Versace
John  Galliano

(My favorite frenchie) Mimi, Me, and Amy

I did wear a really pretty dress ~ however I was too in love with my PRIMARY Fall 2010 Blazer that it stayed on the whole time! 


1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that editorial. The styling, the colors, and the ideas that went into it are just so creative. That theme party looks like a lot of fun! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics