8.09.2010

Behind the Scenes [Greg Swales Shoot]


Was super keen to wake up to a beautiful (March) Vancouver morning the day of Greg Swales shoot for Primary.


Being Vancouver ~ by the time we hit Deep Cove it was pure grey skys and high chance of showers. Really, a small price for this beauty.


Needless to say, we trucked on..




The overcast sky and hazy rain actually lent the photos this fantastic desaturated mood... 




Of course this rain quickly became unbearable for fear of ruined hair/makeup/clothing/camera equipment (priority depending on chosen department) ~ so we sought refuge in a nearby cave (did I mention I was in Canada??!?) 

This ended up being my favorite series of the day! 



As the storm progressed we headed indoors to find the plushest bed in the house, got cozy and had Lauren channel Kate Moss.


I had to snap this shot as I desperately needed Greg to be my male model to complete this scene!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics
Real Time Web Analytics